NYSEMA provides vendors opportunities to showcase their products and services at our annual conference, which is attended by approximately 150 people. Vendors set up on Tuesday morning and members are able to browse their booths Tuesday afternoon and all day on Wednesday. Most of our breaks are 30 minutes, which allows attendees multiple opportunities to visit each booth and also have extended time with particular vendors of interest. In addition, an evening reception is held on Tuesday, which allows members exclusive time to spend one-on-one with vendors.
Vendor space location is assigned on a first come, first served basis. The timely receipt and acceptance of your application, your electrical needs and space availability will all be considered when making assignments.
Vendors are welcome to attend all programs.
The 2018 NYSEMA Winter Conference will be held next February in Syracuse, NY. Details will be announced as we get closer.
Gold Level: $675.00
- Six foot table with cloth, one electrical outlet.
- Double booth spaces are available on request.
- Breaks (pm) & Vendor Reception on 02/23/16, breakfast, breaks (am/pm) & lunch on 02/24/16 and breakfast and break (am) on 02/25/16 for 2 persons.
- Each additional person attending will cost $150.
- Telephone/internet connections are extra and will be arranged with the Embassy Suites Syracuse.
Silver Level: $250.00
- 3 pages of your literature inserted in NYSEMA Winter Conference take home manual
- Public mention of your sponsorship
- No Booth Rental
Any questions, please contact:
Brian P. Dahl, Director of Emergency Services
Cayuga County Emergency Management Office