NYSEMA 2022 Conference
Registered vendors must all review the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations and sign/return the Rental Agreement (see attached document).
Gold Level: $700.00
- 6-foot table with cloth, one electrical outlet, and two chairs.
- Double booth spaces are available on request at an additional charge.
- All Meals are included throughout the conference.
- Each additional person attending, above the two, will cost $150.
- Telephone/internet connections are extra and can be arranged directly with the Embassy Suites Syracuse Destiny USA.
- Promotional material in electronic form (including your logo) will be included in the NYSEMA conference material if you provide it by May 06, 2022.
Silver Level: $250.00
- Promotional material in electronic form (including your logo) will be included in the NYSEMA conference material if you provide it in the time it is due by May 06, 2022.
- Public mention of your sponsorship
- No Booth Rental
Additional Sponsorships Available:
- Vendor Reception Sponsorship(S) $500.00
- Vendor Lunch Sponsorship(S) $1500.00
- Vendor Banquet Reception Sponsorship $5000.00
- Vendor Break Sponsorship(S) Per Break $250.00
For questions regarding payment please contact:
Jessica Verfuss, Treasurer
C/O Tompkins County Department of Emergency Response
92 Brown Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
Any question regarding vendor activity, please contact vendor committee officials,
Mr. Kelly Paslow (518) 892-9272 email@example.com
Mr. Brian Dahl (315) 575-9280 firstname.lastname@example.org
**To further encourage our attendees to support the vendors, we hold a giveaway on the evening of our dinner. If you would like to increase your exposure to the attendees, we will accept prizes or gift cards that will be given away during the dinner on May 18th. The sponsor’s name is announced when the drawing is held.
Exhibitor Rules and Regulations
The New York State Emergency Management Association, Inc. (NYSEMA) will be hosting the NYSEMA Annual Conference from May 17-19, 2022, at the Embassy Suites Syracuse Destiny USA, 311 Hiawatha Boulevard West, Syracuse, New York 13204.
1) The Vendor Space - Space location will be assigned by NYSEMA.
The timely receipt and acceptance of your application, your electrical needs and space availability will all be considered when making assignments. Vendor set-up will be Tuesday, May 17, 2022, between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm.
Vendors will need to remove their displays prior to 12:00 on Thursday, May 19, 2022, at the conclusion of the conference.
Vendors are welcome to attend all programs, receive all meals and attend any functions, including the NYSEMA Awards Dinner.
2) Pre-Staging of Your Equipment - Shipping of equipment can be done 1 week prior to the conference to:
Embassy Suites Syracuse Destiny USA
311 Hiawatha Boulevard West
Syracuse, New York 13204
All shipping must be marked for the NYSEMA Conference
3) Advertising - With the rental of each space, NYSEMA will include your electronic promotional material. NYSEMA is making an effort to Go Green! NYSEMA will be distributing a flash drive to all the attendees. If you have one electronic piece of advertising (not to exceed 200MB) that you would like included on the flash drive please forward it to Dan Wears at email@example.com no later than May 06, 2022.
4) Subcontracting - Subcontracting of booth space or substitution of exhibitors will not be permitted.
5) Staffing - Exhibitors will be responsible for providing adequate staffing of the booth for the open hours of the conference. Identification badges SHALL always be VISABLE while in the exhibit area. The exhibit area is limited to two company representatives per booth space.
The prepaid cost for each additional person attending the conference is $150.00.
6) Hazards- No live animals, smoke machines, open flames, flammable liquids, or other safety hazards will be permitted in the exhibit area.
7) Liability- An exhibitor's property and merchandise will be shown at your own risk and hazard. NYSEMA shall not be responsible for any losses incurred due to accident, fire, theft, flood, lightening, or act of God. Each exhibitor shall be solely responsible for its actions & those of its people & agrees to indemnity & hold harmless the NYSEMA regarding all claims arising from any act or omission on the part of the exhibitor, their employees, or agents.
8) Logo - NYSEMA does not permit the use of its logo or use of the "New York State's Emergency Management Association,” phrase on any item sold or displayed, without prior written approval of the NYSEMA Executive Board.
Vendors are allowed to reference the date and location (city) of NYSEMA Conference, but it must not appear that the NYSEMA Executive Board in any way recognizes or endorses such item as an officially sanctioned conference or NYSEMA item.
A NYSEMA Use of Logo Policy is available on the NYSEMA website.
9) Security - The Embassy Suites Syracuse Destiny USA will not provide Security during the hours of the training seminar. Please plan to cover tables with sheets or tarps, and to secure small items for safe keeping during any time away from your area. NYSEMA will provide overnight security the evenings of May 17th & 18th. Exhibitors are encouraged to remove small high value items from the exhibit floor overnight; however, Article 7, above still applies.
10) The New York State Emergency Management Association, Inc. reserves the right to:
a) Reject any application without prejudice, in the best interests of NYSEMA.
b) Reject, prohibit, or remove any exhibit in whole or part, or any exhibitor or its representatives, with or without given cause. If cause is not given, liability shall not exceed the return to the exhibitor of the amount of rental unearned at the time of the removal. If an exhibit or exhibitor is removed for violation of these rules or for any stated reasons, no return of rental shall be made.
c) Modify the exhibit rules. In the event of a change the exhibitors will be notified in writing.
d) Cancel the conference. If the NYSEMA Conference is cancelled, exhibitor fees will be returned. NYSEMA will not be responsible for other costs incurred.
11) Vendors may FedEx/UPS booth props or equipment directly to the Hotel ahead of time. Please allow enough shipping time to assure your items arrive on time. NYSEMA will not be held liable for any item shipped as per section two of the rules and regulations. Any prior shipments must be communicated with NYSEMA prior to shipping.
12) Vendors Back drop/Booth shall not exceed Six (6’) Feet wide. Any exceptions to the rule must be approved by NYSEMA prior May 13, 2022.
13) Cancellation Policy - If your company is unable to attend and wishes a refund, a written notice of cancellation must be received by the NYSEMA on or before May 02, 2022. Refunds will only be given if the booth space is able to be resold.
14) All booth space MUST BE PAID on or before May 17, 2022, on the first day of the conference or you will NOT be allowed to set up. No Vendor shall Set up unless arrangement have been made.
15) All vendors and guest SHALL register to attend the conference under the conference vendor site.You are responsible to make your own hotel reservations. Check in with NYSEMA Staff upon arrival.